EOIs closed for 2022
ACS’ ICT GISP is one of the new priority industry sectors involved in the Queensland Government’s key industry-school engagement strategy - the Gateway to Industry Schools program.
The ICT GISP is inviting P to 12 or secondary schools across Queensland to be part of our program, to provide education and career opportunities for school students and educators by connecting them with industry. The ICT GISP is looking to work with schools that have an established Digital Technologies curriculum and healthy student numbers from Year 10 to 12.
Engagement in the ICT GISP falls under the 5Ps:
Partnerships with ICT industry, tertiary and vocational education and local government
Participation in experiential learning and careers initiatives for students
Pathways - study and career pathways to a fulfilling job in tech, STEM and start ups
Professional Development for teachers and careers advisors
Promotion of the #ictgisp on social and mainstream media
- Complete the expression of interest below
- The ACS ICT GISP Project Manager will contact you within 48 hours to profile your school and discuss your eligibility for the program
- We’ll complete an application and a tailored, annual engagement plan to onboard you as a Gateway School
- ACS and your principal will sign a MoU
- We'll connect you with an ICT Industry Partner
- You and your IP will collaborate to determine the details of your partnership and engagement
2023 Expressions of Interest will be acknowledged and replies provided in September 2022