Get the latest #ICTGISP News
ACS’ ICT Gateway to Industry Schools program connects and facilitates partnerships between secondary schools and their students, parents and educators with employers across the ICT sector in Queensland.
The Gateway to Industry Schools program (GISP) for Information and Communications Technology is one of ten priority industry sectors involved in the Queensland Government’s key industry-school engagement strategy. The GISP is a component of a state-wide industry engagement and workforce development strategy to support the long-term development of a highly skilled workforce in Queensland.
Hear about the latest ICT GISP developments, case studies, news and industry trends here. Search for #ictgisp on LinkedIn for more great news!
- ACS Queensland Summit 2023 The ACS Queensland Summit 2023 went off with a blast!
- RoboRave 2023: Tech Skills Training and Team Work RoboRave 2023: Tech Skills Training and Team Work
- ICT GISP Connects Local Tech Leaders and Educators on the Gold Coast ICT GISP Connects Local Tech Leaders and Educators on the Gold Coast
- Celebrating International Girls In ICT Day 2023 Celebrating International Girls In ICT Day 2023
- 2023 AgriTech Careers Day Rockhampton 2023 AgriTech Careers Day Rockhampton
- Tech Careers Posts for School Careers Advisors Tech Careers Posts for School Careers Advisors
- Welcome Cynthia Gusman-Nolan Welcome Cynthia Gusman-Nolan
- International Women's Day 2023 International Women's Day 2023
- BiG Day In Gold Coast Returns BiG Day In Gold Coast Returns
- Levelling Up our Tech Experience at Playside Studios Levelling Up our Tech Experience at Playside Studios
- Assistive Technology Collaboration Assistive Technology Collaboration
- You Can Start your Tech Study Journey NOW! You Can Start your Tech Study Journey NOW!
- International Girls In ICT Day 2023 International Girls In ICT Day 2023
- 2023 School Leavers’ Guide to Jobs and Training 2023 School Leavers’ Guide to Jobs and Training
- AgriTech Immersion Day | Bundaberg AgriTech Immersion Day | Bundaberg
- #ictgisp at Tech Teachers State Conference #ictgisp at Tech Teachers State Conference
- Vital Tech Career and Education Research ACS Digital Pulse and Computer Education in Australian Schools: Two essential research publications completed by ACS in 2022.
- Fearless Futures in Tech at Somerville House The Fearless Futures event at Somerville House raised the bar in promoting tech careers to young females.
- Student Excursion to Go1 Student Excursion to Go1
- Cyber Security Work Experience Clarifies a Career Pathway in Tech Cyber Security Work Experience Clarifies a Career Pathway in Tech
- Student Excursion to Cyber Security Leader Student Excursion to Cyber Security Leader
- ICT GISP Connects Local Tech Leaders and Educators in Townsville ICT GISP Connects Local Tech Leaders and Educators in Townsville
- Student Work Experience at Sunshine Coast BDI Student Work Experience at Sunshine Coast BDI
- Term Two 2022 | Partnerships and Participation Term Two 2022 | Partnerships and Participation
- Cyber Security Excursion Cyber Security Excursion
- Educator to Industry Cairns Educator to Industry Cairns
- ACS ICT GISP Explained Watch an overview of the ICT GISP and check out the #ictgisp progress on LinkedIn
- Tech Careers at Trinity College Beenleigh Tech Careers at Trinity College Beenleigh
- BiG Day Ins are Back!! BiG Day Ins are Back!!
- International Girls In ICT Day | ICT GISP Schools Celebrate International Girls In ICT Day – Gold Coast and Logan City Region Schools Promote Careers in Tech for Females
- International Women's Day at Stuartholme School International Women's Day at Stuartholme School
- Adobe Creative Cloud Teacher PD with Dr Tim Kitchen Adobe Creative Cloud Teacher PD with Dr Tim Kitchen
- Case Study: Ignatius Park College Trials Professional Online Training Platform Zenva Academy combines with Ignatius Park College to deliver industry-standard software training
- 2021 Update Check out the update to see some highlights of 2021
- St Brendan's College St Brendan's College recently made it into mainstream media publication CQToday.
- Focus on Careers in Cyber Security The ICT GISP is focusing on Cyber Security careers in 2021. Listen to Project Manager Matthew Jorgensen talk about pathways from a secondary school perspective on AustCyber's OzCyber Unlocked.
- ICT GISP goes National The ICT GISP recently made it into the national mainstream media on Sky News and OzCyber Unlocked
- Digitrek 21 Students and teachers can attend a myriad of FREE technology workshops, training and even a student competition as part of the Digitrek 21 program.
- Australian Cyber Week | ICT GISP The ICT Gateway to Industry Schools program joined forces with AustCyber to create a series of resources and events to acknowledge Australian Cyber Week and the need for citizens and businesses to get serious about Cyber Security.
- Welcome to the ICT GISP | Sunshine Coast Cluster Takes Shape Mountain Creek State High School, Sunshine Coast Council and AustCyber join forces to provide ICT Industry experience to students as part of the ICT Gateway to Industry Schools program.
- ACS Secures Gateway to Industry Schools Program for ICT in Queensland ACS has successful secured the newly created Gateway to Industry Schools Program (GISP) for the Information and Communications Technology sector in Queensland. This program is managed and funded by the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training (DESBT) for a total contract value of $510,000 + GST.
More ACS News
The official ACS news feed. Get the latest on national and world tech news, ICT jobs, industry events, webinars, and how ACS can get you involved. You can also keep up-to-date with ACS technology news, and find a complete list of media releases and statements here.
Response to COVID-19
ACS is committed to doing our part to ensure the current Australian COVID-19 trend flattens, and to continue to deliver value to ACS members, stakeholders across the wider tech sector and Australians generally during this unprecedented time. Find more information on ACS' response here.
ACS Member Stories
Representing over 45,000 members, our Members work across industry, government, research, and education organisations. Hear their stories in their own words, showcasing their role in making Australia a world leader in technology talent, fostering innovation, and creating new forms of value.